Clerk of Council
The Clerk of Council/City Clerk is appointed by City Council for a term of one year and works in coordination with the offices of the City Manager, City Attorney, and other governmental offices.
- Attends all City Council meetings
- Serves as custodian of the City Seal, City Council Records and official contracts/agreements approved by City Council
- Maintains historical files
- Prepares official Minutes of Council Meetings
- Coordinates actions passed by Council with the administration, local, state and federal officials and members of the business community
- Ensures the availability of Council records