Bristol, TN/VA (May 1, 2023)— On Friday, May 5, 2023, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Downtown Bristol businesses will join together to host a food and beverage crawl celebrating Cinco de Mayo! This collaboration of downtown businesses offers patrons the chance to gain after-hours access to merchants, taste a range of delicious sweets and cuisine, and enjoy beverage specials from
several participating pubs and bars.
As with previous First Friday programming, participants are invited to stroll around Historic Downtown Bristol, stopping and enjoying all that our downtown has to offer! As guests stop into each participating business, they will receive a sticker to place on their Crawl Card. Each guest with at least six stickers on their Crawl Card may redeem that card for 10% off any infusion service at Healing Hydration throughout the weekend of May 5-7, 2023.
First Friday fun doesn’t stop with the Cinco de Mayo food and beverage crawl; several retail businesses will also be open late for after-hours shopping! Misty Mountain Designs, Studio 6, Serendipity, Cheap Thrills Records, AR Workshop, Boho Collective, and The Local Merchants will stay open until 8 p.m. Several stops will also be hosting live music for guests to enjoy along the way; Cory Snowden, Thomas Taylor, Moose Roberts, Ole Justin Chambers, and The Knox by Night Band will all be performing throughout the evening.
The Cinco de Mayo Crawl will highlight several restaurants and bars with new or limited-time-only menu items, including:
• Blackbird Bakery – Blackbird Bakery will offer a limited run of festive Cinco de Mayo Bachelor Button Cookies and festive Cinco de Mayo doughnuts.
• Blended Pedaler – Blended Pedaler will feature a limited-time-only Cinco de Mayo-themed specialty bowl.
• Bloom – Bloom will have Mahi Mahi Tacos, while supplies last, and Estrella Jalisco and margarita specials to enjoy.
• Cascade Draft House – Cascade Draft House will host The Lazzzy Chicken food truck and offer Mexican beer specials throughout the evening.
• Michael Waltrip Brewing – Michael Waltrip Brewing will be releasing a new beer: “Vamanos Lime” and will also run margarita specials for the evening.
• Pins & Friends – Pins & Friends will be introducing a new menu item: Pulled Pork Quesadillas, and will also be introducing a new Tequila Mule.
• Southern Churn – Southern Churn will offer a limited Raspberry Jalapeno fudge and Margarita fudge.
• State Street Brewing – State Street Brewing will offer Beerita specials all evening.
• Stateline Bar & Grille – Stateline Bar and Grille will have margarita and Corona happy hour specials all night.
• The Corner – The Corner will feature Taco and Quesadilla Combos, with specials on draft cervezas and margarita shooters all night.